Best Honey & Syrup
Top 10 best-selling products in Honey & Syrup as voted by Soap.com Million-plus customer base
Check out the cheat sheet for Honey & Syrup products below. Soap.com Honey & Syrup include more than 9950 items - from GREENMOUNTAINCOFFEE to Twinings. Check around! You'll see we've got great prices on all products. No lines. No heavy bags. No driving. Just the products that keep your life in balance, conveniently shipped to your door faster and easier than any errand you've done before.
- 2. Wedderspoon Organic
Raw Manuka Honey Active 16+
- From a place where our beekeepers actually talk to their bees and take the time to understand nature to its fullest, Wedderspoon's products have received word of mouth recognition throughout North America due to their outstanding quality and consistency. At Wedderspoon Organic, we bring you the finest in organic products because we know quality matters. We proudly support the OMA Mark. Chemical and pesticide free honey. Antibiotic and GMO free honey. Hives are made from material. Each jar is traceable back to master beekeeper. Area of forage is 5km from intensive farming.
- 5. Coombs Family Farms
100% Pure Organic Maple Syrup Grade B, 32oz Jug
- Coombs Family Farms 100% Pure Organic Maple Syrup Grade B -- 32 oz.Coombs Family Farms is a seventh generation small family maple farm that works with other small independent family farmers who share its commitment to quality, environmental stewardship and sustainable forestry. Coombs Family Farms understands there are no shortcuts to creating high quality 100% pure maple syrup. It produces 100% pure, great-tasting maple syrup by taking special care of its ancient maple trees. It specializes in all things maple, including various grades of maple syrup, pure maple candies, pure maple sugar and
- Read More
- 8. Wholesome Sweeteners
Organic Fair Trade Raw Honey, Jars, 16 oz
- Honey as it should bee....Blended from multifloral nectar collected on Fair Trade Certified cooperatives in Quintana Roo and Chiapas, Mexico, this luscious honey is processed below 110F to maintain the nectar's natural properties. Perfect in beverages, baked goods, fresh fruit, jams and spreads. Fair Trade Certified Organic Honey ensures that a fair price is paid directly to the farmers and beekeepers tending the hives; it means they can develop the quality of the hives and forage areas and build thriving communities. By protecting the hives and forage areas, Fair Trade Certified encourages bi
- Read More
- 9. Lyle's
Original, All-Natural Syrup for Baking and Cooking, 11 oz, 6 pk
- Lyle's Golden Syrup, 11-Ounce UnitFeatures include: •Product of Great Britain•All natural syrup for baking and cooking•Well known and used by famous pastry chefs worldwide e.g. Rose Levy Beranbaum, celebrated author of "The Cake Bible" and "The Pie and Pastry Bible"•From pure cane syrup; no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives•Established brand in the UK since 1883
- 10. Butternut Mountain Farm
Pure Maple Syrup, Grade A, Medium Amber, 1 qt
- Butternut Mountain Farm Pure Maple Syrup, Grade A, Medium Amber, 1 qtAt Butternut Mountain Farm we are committed to the natural sweetness, flavor nuances, and versatility of maple syrupOur maple syrup is carefully selected to ensure that you receive the product you receive is of the highest qualityFrom tree to table, our wild-crafted maple syrup offers unsurpassed purity and quality that goes to breakfast and beyondDrizzle, glaze, marinate, add, reduce, splash, and savor pure maple syrupNeed more information on this product?