Best Baking Supplies
Top 10 best-selling products in Baking Supplies as voted by Soap.com Million-plus customer base
Shopping for the best Baking Supplies? Find exactly what you are looking for - Baking Mixes, Fillings & Coatings,and Cooking Ingredients. Everyday Low Prices brought to you by Soap.com. Our award-winning customer service take pride in delighting our customers, and do everything they can to ensure that your experience is hassle-free, fun and rewarding.
- 3. If You Care
FSC Certified Unbleached Large Baking Cups, 60ct,
- 100% Unbleached. Environment friendly products. Bonus 25% more, 60 cups. No greasing needed; Microwave safe; Will not affect taste of baked goods; Environmentally safe; Reduces the amount of chlorine in our environment; Landfill safe; Non-toxic when incinerated. It's one made with If You Care premium quality, unbleached, beige greaseproof paper. As no chlorine is used for bleaching, no chlorine is dumped into our lakes and streams. If You Care baking cups won't affect the taste of your muffins, but using them will help reduce the amount of pollution in our environment. Product of Sweden.Featur
- Read More
- 4. If You Care
Unbleached Cheesecloth, 72" X 36", 6 pk
- 2 Sq. yards. 72 x 36 Inches. Use If You Care unbleached natural cheesecloth for cooking, basting, straining, polishing and more without worry about food safety or harming our environment. This strong 100% natural cotton fiber is unbleached to help reduceFeatures include: •Pack of six, 2-square yards (total of 12-square yards)•100 percent unbleached cotton lint free microwave-safe•Does not affect the taste and quality of food
- 5. Dean Jacobs
Red Velvet Cake 'N Cup Kit, 6.3 oz
- Dean Jacob's Cake 'N Cup Kits make an excellent treat for two...bake and serve right in the cup! Kit includes Red Velvet Cake mix, cream cheese frosting mix, and 2 re-useable 9 oz. porcelain cups.
- 7. Dean Jacobs
Molten Lava Cake Kit, 2.55 lbs
- Unbelivably sumptuous dessert to rival those found in the finest restaurants, chocolate cake with warm filling that escapes as you cut into it. The kit includes four 6 oz. porcelain ramekins, chocolate cake mix and molten chips. Makes four servings.
- 8. Hafner
Tart Shells, Sweet, 240 ct
- The Hafner family originated in Switzerland and migrated to France, where they settled next to Lyon (Lyons), the heart of the most famous French culinary region. In 1929 Johanes Hafner purchased the company which would bear his name. Andre Hafner, Johanes's son, carried on to manufacture cookies of all sorts, Yule logs, and a variety of products requested by his customers. In 1968 Andre Hafner doubled the size of the company and it became known as a quality pie shell / tartlet plant. His son Pierre-Andre Hafner followed in his steps. In 1989 Pierre-Andre Hafner, Johanes’ grandson, to
- Read More
- 9. Durkee
Red Food Color, 16 oz, 3 pk
- A red, clear liquid used to provide colors ranging from light pink to deep red color in foods. Durkee Red Food Color provides color but no flavor to foods.Features include: •Pack of three, 16-ounces each (total of 48 ounces)•A red, clear liquid used to provide colors ranging from light pink to deep red color in foods•Durkee Red Food Color provides color but no flavor to foods