Top 10 best-selling products in Aspirin as voted by Soap.com Million-plus customer base
Check out the cheat sheet for Aspirin products below. Soap.com Aspirin products include more than 668 items - from Oral Pain Relief, to Joint, Muscle & Arthritis Relief, to Hot & Cold Therapies and Non-Aspirin - we've got you covered. We've got great prices, with fantastic everyday values across our range of products. And did we mention our award-winning customer service? We take pride in delighting our customers, and do everything we can to ensure that your experience is hassle-free, fun and rewarding.
- 1. Bayer
Low Dose Aspirin Tablets 81 mg-300 ct
- Low Dose Treatment for Pain and Aches
Bayer Low Dose Aspirin Tablets is for people who consume aspirin on a regular basis. Free from sodium and caffeine, the medicine helps relieve pain. This form of aspirin is good for the stomach as its delayed release formula allows it to get absorbed in the intestine.
Effective pain reliever
Requires doctor's prescription
Relief from headache
These tablets don't upset the stomach because of their delay-released enteric coating.
Just For You: Those who are on an aspirin regimen
A Closer Look: Bayer Low Dose Aspirin Table
- Read More
- 2. Bayer
Aspirin Tablets 81 mg, Cherry, 36 ct, 2 pk
- Bayer Chewable Aspirin may be recommended by a doctor for adult regimen use for recurrent heart attack and stroke prevention. Each Aspirin Regimen Bayer Chewable 81 mg contains one-quarter the dose of a regular strength aspirin. The tablets are chewable for individuals who have difficulty swallowing pills. This product is caffeine-free and sodium-free. Uses--for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor ask your doctor about other u
- 3. Bayer
Chewable Low Dose Aspirin Tabs, Orange, 3 pk
- Bayer Chewable Aspirin may be recommended by a doctor for adult regimen use for recurrent heart attack and stroke prevention. Each Aspirin Regimen Bayer Chewable 81 mg contains one-quarter the dose of a regular strength aspirin. The tablets are chewable for individuals who have difficulty swallowing pills. This product is caffeine-free and sodium-free. Uses--for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor ask your doctor about other uses for Bayer 81 mg Orange Chewable Aspirin Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before y
- Read More
- 4. Bayer
Chewable Low Dose Aspirin Tabs, Cherry-36 ct
- Chewable Pain-Relief Pills
Bayer Chewable Low Dose Aspirin Tabs are doctor-recommended pills for temporary pain or aches relief. It also prevents recurrent heart attack and reduces the possibility of stroke. The 81 mg tablet contains one-quarter of the dose of a regular strength aspirin. It helps relief those patients who have problems in swallowing pills. Do not use the medicine without consulting the doctor for aspirin may cause allergy, nausea and even stomach problems if it doesn't suit your body construction.
Temporary relief from pains
The cherry-flavor brings a swee
- Read More
- 5. Bayer
Women's Low Dose Aspirin with Calcium-60 ct
- Analgesic/Dietary SupplementAspirin protects your heart by keeping your blood flowing freely. Calcium strengthens bones to help fight osteoporosis.Menopausal women and women with a family history of the disease are groups at risk for developing osteoporosis. Adequate calcium intake throughout life, along with a healthy diet and regular exercise, builds and maintains good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. While adequate calcium intake is important, daily intakes above 2,000 mg may not provide additional benefits.Uses--for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as re
- Read More
- 6. Bayer
Aspirin Regimen, Safety Coated-100 ct.
- The Bayer Regimen aspirin series is for people who take daily aspirin for medical reasons. This version is coated to protect you from the stomach upset that sometimes accompanies aspirin use. Caplets are also especially easy to swallow, so this is one aspirin that's particularly easy to take.Enteric coating is a delayed-released safety coating that provides added stomach protection. The enteric safety coating is designed to allow the aspirin to pass through the stomach to the small intestine before dissolving.This product is available in easy to swallow caplet form and is caffeine-free and sod
- Read More
- 8. Bayer
Extra Strength Plus Caplets 500 mg-50 ct.
- Two Extra-Strength Bayer Aspirin have been proven to be as effective on headaches and other tough pain as the most prescribed dosage of Tylenol with Codeine #3 (headache and dental pain models). In fact, no other over-the-counter pain reliever has been proven stronger than Extra Strength Bayer Aspirin for headache pain relief and other tough pain. And when taken under a doctor's care, Extra Strength Bayer Aspirin can provide relief from arthritis inflammation. This product is both caffeine-free and sodium-free and comes in easy to swallow caplets, which have the patented Toleraid® Micro-Co
- Read More
- 9. Bayer
PM Caplets-40 ct.
- This product is specifically formulated to provide the strongest dose of aspirin (500 mg), plus a gentle sleep aid, so you get temporary relief of headaches, minor aches and pains, and accompanying sleeplessness, to help you get a restful night's sleep. This product is caffeine-free and sodium-free. Uses--for the temporary relief of occasional headache and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
- 10. BC
Arthritis Strength Pain Relieving Powder-50 ct.
- Arthritis Strength BC comes in the bright green box.Arthritis Strength BC gives you a higher dose of the famous pain relief formula found in regular BC. To stop arthritis pain fast, go for the green! Arthritis Strength BC. Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:HeadachesMinor arthritis painColdsMuscular achesTemporarily reduces fever