- Digestive Bliss: - - ProbioticPatented Gel-Barrier Technology to Replenish, Rebuild & Nourish. - - Nature’s Secret Digestive Bliss Porbiotic combines a proprietary blend of Lactobacillus and other friendly bacterial organisms. A healthy digestive tract contains a variety of Lactobacillus bacteria, which it must maintain in proper balance for overall health. - - The proprietary blend of probiotics in this formula contains Lactobacillus Reuteri to support the body’s natural defenses and to help maintain healthy equilibrium in the gastrointestinal tract. This probiotic strain secretes reuterin, a substance with beneficial properties to promote a healthy balance of "good" bacteria. - - The key breakthrough of Digestive Bliss Probiotic is its patented delivery system which is designed to deliver live probiotic bacteria into the gastrointestinal tract. Each patented technology tablet of Digestive Bliss Probiotic forms a gel barrier around the tablet as soon as it is ingested. This barrier helps protect the delicate probiotic organisms inside as they travel to the low acid environment of your small intestine. The result? Digestion and immune support. -
Twinlab, Mega L-Carnitine, 500 mg: - - Metabolizes Fat Into Energy. Supports Cardiovascular Function L-Carnitine is an amino acid. 500 mg Per Tablet. - Twinlab Mega L-Carnitine Tablets contains only L-Carnipure L-Carnitine, and does not contain any synthetic D-Carnitine or DL-Carnitine. D-Carnitine and DL-Carnitine are less effective than L-Carnitine. D-Carnitine and DL-Carnitine are not recommended by Twinlab because of reported adverse physical side effects. -
Twinlab, L-Tyrosine Plus, 100 Capsules: - - Enriched Free Form Amino Acid. With Vitamin C & Vitamin B-6. L-Tyrosine is an amino acid. - - Twinlab L-Tyrosine Plus capsules provide a unique combination of the amino acid. L-Tyrosine enriched with Vitamin C and Vitamin B6 are added to maximize and enhance the natural metabolism and utilization of L-Tyrosine. - - Twinlab L-Tyrosine Plus capsules are easier to swallow and assimilate. - - Well tolerated by most highly allergic individual.
Source Naturals L-Tryptophan, Capsules 120 each: - - The essential amino acid l-tryptophan helps support relaxation, restful sleep, and positive mood. It plays a part in the synthesis of both melatonin and serotonin, hormones involved with mood and stress response and sleep/wake cycles. l-Tryptophan also supports immune functions because it is the body's precursor to the kynurenines that regulate immunity. If needed, l-tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, a healthy nervous system, the metabolism of food, and the production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system. Source Naturals l-Trtptophan is extremely pure and is regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality. - -
- NOW Foods L-Tyrosine 500mg Caps - - - L-Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that plays an important role in the production of neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine. - In addition, because L-Tyrosine is necessary for the synthesis of thyroid hormone and epinephrine (adrenaline), L-Tyrosine supports healthy glandular function and stress response.
- NOW Foods L-Tyrosine Free Form Powder - - - L-Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that plays an important role in the production of neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine. - In addition, because L-Tyrosine is necessary for the synthesis of thyroid hormone and epinephrine (adrenaline), L-Tyrosine supports healthy glandular function and stress response.
Source Naturals L-Citrulline - 500 mg - 120 Capsules: - - L-Citrulline is a natural amino acid that supports sports performance and good health, while at the same time helping the liver detoxify. L-Citrulline helps the body rid itself of ammonia, a by-product of intense exercise. This clearing enables the body to recover after a workout, and it frees ATP energy for enhanced uses such as respiration and signal transduction.
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid found in high concentrations in human heart and liver tissue, where it participates in metabolizing fatty acids into energy by the mitochondria. - L-Carnitine also facilitates the metabolism of carbohydrates and enhances the rate of oxidative phosphorylationL-Carnitine works synergistically with CO-Q10, an antioxidant and energy co-factor that is found in the inner membrane of the mitochondria. - L-Carnipure® L-Carnitine is manufactured by Lonza, the industry leader, offering the finest L-Carnitine in the world. -
Source Naturals L-Lysine - 1000 mg - 100 Tablets: - - L-Lysine is an essential free-form amino acid which acts as a precursor for several other amino acids, including L-carnitine (needed for fat metabolism). L-Lysine is crucial to the formation of collagen, a major part of the body's connective tissues. L-Lysine also contributes to energy production when converted to acetyl coenzyme A, one of the principal fuels for the Krebs Cycle.
Twinlab, L-Glutathione Caps, 100 mg: - - L-Glutathione is a biologically active sulfur amino acid tripeptide compound containing three amino acids: L-Cysteine, L-Glutamic Acid and Glycine. Twinlab L-glutathione Capsules are easier to swallow and assimilate. Antioxidant--involved with immune system and liver function and it is naturally present in the body.
Twinlab, L-Cysteine, 500 mg:Free Form Amino Acid. Twinlab L-Cysteine capsules are easier to swallow and assimilate. Each capsule is oil free. L-Cysteine may have ani-inflammatory properties and may help with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Source Naturals L-Carnitine - 500 mg - 60 Capsules: - - L-Carnitine is important for providing energy to muscles, and has been described as a conditionally essential nutrient for humans. 95% of all carnitine stores in the body are found in muscle tissue. It carries fatty acids into the mitochondria of each cell, where they are oxidized and stored as ATP, a prime energy fuel.
Twinlab, Mega L-Carnitine: - - Anabolic Amino Acid. Strength Product: 100 mg of pure L-Glutamine, the most abundant free amino acid in skeletal muscle, essential to serious athletes. Result: helps increase growth hormone release and enhance muscle metabolism. Science: research shows that glutamine produces a potent anti-catabolic (muscle sparing) effect.
- NOW Foods L-Methionine 500 mg Caps - - - L-Methionine is classified as an essential amino acid, which means that it cannot be manufactured by the body. - It must be obtained through the diet or by supplementation. - L-Methionine supports the production of the cellular antioxidant, glutathione, thereby assists in natural detoxification processes. - In the body, L-Methionine can also be converted into SAMe (S-Adenosyl Methionine), a compound that supports healthy joints.
- NOW Foods L-Theanine 100 mg VCaps - - - L-Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in green tea. - L-Theanine promotes relaxation without the drowsiness or negative side effects associated with other calming agents. - L-Theanine also supports healthy cardiovascular function through this relaxing effect as well as its antioxidant properties.
- NOW Foods L-Theanine 200 mg VCaps - - - L-Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in green tea. - L-Theanine promotes relaxation without the drowsiness or negative side effects associated with other calming agents. - L-Theanine also supports healthy cardiovascular function through this relaxing effect as well as its antioxidant properties. - This formulation also includes Inositol, a member of the B-Vitamin family that is essential for brain and nervous system health.
Everyday low prices brought to you by Soap.com. When you order by 6 p.m. on a business day, most orders will ship the same day and you will receive it in 1 to 2 business days. Our great customer service takes pride in delighting our customers.